That's right! It's back! On Saturday the 12th of October it's Fremantle's time to shine as we descend on the port city for the third Urban Craft Beer Crawl!
We’ll be teaming up with the crew downstairs at Little Creatures for the afternoon and they are bringing their newly (re) released Anna Pavlovah Pacific Ale. This beer was an absolute HIT at the 2017 WA Beer Week and definitely worth getting your lips around.
Cant’ wait to see you!!
For more on the Urban Craft Beer Crawl read on…
Simply decide which venue you'd like to start from and you're off! Choose their own adventure as you and your friends enjoy awesome experiences at a hand-picked selection of local bars whilst of course enjoying a range of Craft Beers from the best breweries Australia has to offer!
After our first two events in Northbridge and the City sold out in just a matter of days, the Urban Craft Beer Crawl again promises ticket holders a fun and unique self-guided Craft Beer experience that you and your friends won't want to miss!
PARTICIPATING VENUES & BREWERIES (12)
1. The Norfolk ft. Eagle Bay Brewing Co. (WA)
2. The Local Hotel ft. Beerfarm (WA)
3. Harbourside Freo ft. Little Creatures (WA)
4. Percy Flint ft. Balter Brewing Company (QLD)
5. Freo Social ft. Otherside Brewing Co (WA)
6. The Federal ft. Atomic Beer Project (WA)
7. Clancys Fish Pub ft. Nowhereman Brewing Co (WA)
8. Ball & Chain ft. Golden West Brewing Company (WA)
9. Mrs Brown ft. Pirate Life Brewing (SA)
10. Piggy Food Co ft. Feral Brewing Company (WA)
11. Bathers Beach House ft. Gage Roads Brewing Co (WA)
12. Beerporium ft. Mash Brewing (WA)
Tickets available here.